FAUXBULOUS FISH (VIRTUAL)
There are a couple more fish(less) Fridays in Lent, here are a few ways to enjoy some great fish alternatives!
Air Fried Beer Battered “Fish” Fillets
Mini Poke Bowl with Flaked “Salmon”
King Oyster Mushroom “Scallops”
All class times are in Central Time.
All classes require payment at the time of registration. We use ZOOM to broadcast, you do not need a ZOOM account, but we ask that you please become familiar with the platform before showtime. 24 hours prior to class, you will receive an email (be sure to check your junk / spam folder) containing:
1. Log-in information to the class
2. A PDF with the recipes.
You are welcomed to cook along with us or simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds or rain checks for virtual classes. If you are unable to attend, you can send someone in your place. Please let us know their name and we will approve their attendance in class.
Do you know about our streaming+ membership? We’d love to have you!
As a member you get:
- Complete library of all past virtual classes - stream them whenever you’d like!
- Free access to upcoming virtual classes
- Library of easy and quick recipes: 100 and growing
- Access to private Facebook group
- Monthly accountability check-in and support group Zoom call with Caryn
- Quarterly “Ask the Doc” call with Dr. Jim Loomis, our Medical Director
- 20% off all virtual multi-week programming
- A community of support
To learn more, please visit us here.