Bruschetta Avocado Toast
Pretty food for mom on this Mother's Day! She'll love all the hard work you (didn't have to) put in for this beautiful and delicious presentation! Cheers, mom! We love you!!!
- 4 pieces of big thick whole grain crusty bread, slightly toasted
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 recipe of vegan feta cheese
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- A small bunch of fresh basil, julienned
- edible flowers for garnish
Cup open the avocados and squeeze out on to the toast. One half avocado per toast. Spread the avocado and sprinkle on the feta, tomatoes, red onion and drizzle with balsamic. Add the basil and appoint the flowers where you see they will fit and be pretty. So Simple and delicious! Enjoy!
Some things happening at the Center for Plant-based Living:
2. Check out our latest classes: https://www.cpbl-stl.com/classes
3. To purchase some of the kitchen tools I use https://tinyurl.com/yyacj2cg
4. To subscribe to the weekly Plant-based Quick Cooking Show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExWwoBh6fvdOgghkjh0U1A?
Thank you for your continued support!