Bruschetta Avocado Toast
Pretty food for mom on this Mother's Day! She'll love all the hard work you (didn't have to) put in for this beautiful and delicious presentation! Cheers, mom! We love you!!!
- 4 pieces of big thick whole grain crusty bread, slightly toasted
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 recipe of vegan feta cheese
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- A small bunch of fresh basil, julienned
- edible flowers for garnish
Cup open the avocados and squeeze out on to the toast. One half avocado per toast. Spread the avocado and sprinkle on the feta, tomatoes, red onion and drizzle with balsamic. Add the basil and appoint the flowers where you see they will fit and be pretty. So Simple and delicious! Enjoy!
Do you know about our STREAMING PLUS membership?
Our membership is built like a streaming service - you get a full library of plant-based cooking classes to watch whenever you want. PLUS, you gain access to upcoming interactive virtual cooking classes and a monthly accountability group call.
As a member you get:
- Complete library of all past virtual classes - stream them whenever you’d like!
- Free access to upcoming virtual classes
- Library of easy and quick recipes: 100 and growing
- Access to private Facebook group
- Monthly accountability check-in and support group Zoom call with Caryn
- Quarterly “Ask the Doc” call with Dr. Jim Loomis, our Medical Director
- A community of support
To learn more, please visit us here.